In times like these, we are even more thankful for our farmers. They are the backbone of the local food ecosystem that we are building here in Calgary. Our food comes direct from farmers to your table and is some of the healthiest food you can be consuming.
We are doing everything we can to keep that food coming to your table during the COVID-19 pandemic. We'll keep you updated here and through regular subscriber communications about any operational changes.
Yes! We are doing everything we can to make sure you get your harvest box a ordered.
Our Hillhurst Sunnyside Community Association (HSCA) pickup location sees the most traffic, so we’re taking extra precautions:
– Increased distance between vendors to reduce crowding
– Most payments will be handled electronically
– Please do not touch any products. Simply point to what you would like and the vendor will bag it for you using disposable gloves
– Vendors will not be be offering samples
– The market will have plenty of volunteers to allow vendors to leave and wash their hands regularly Hand sanitizes will also be available
We have made changes to the pick up process to follow current AHS guidelines, including heightened sanitation practices and keeping a physical distance of two metres during the entire pick up process. Our staff will happily talk you through it during your next pick up.
We are regularly sanitizing our bins and all door handles and surfaces in the warehouse and delivery truck.
Our staff and volunteers are regularly washing their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
Our farmers are required to follow the most up-to-date AHS food safety and handling practices for their farms and prep areas. This was, is, and always will be a priority. It matters to us because it matters to our customers.
We’d be happy to arrange delivery to your door! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll make sure you’re well supplied while you’re in self-quarantine.